Saturday, July 07, 2018, 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
FCBC Family! We are excited to gather together for a day of fun at Black Canyon Park - near Emmett, ID.
details for the day:
- There is a gate code that you will need to punch in (#9950). If you do not use this code you will need to pay $5 per vehicle to park for the day. This is non-refundable, so make sure you know the code before heading out there.
- The park is open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Feel free to use the park as little or as much as you'd like during these hours.
- We have rented two shelters (see map). These can be used to set up chairs, place coolers under, eat, relax, enjoy!
- Bring towels, swimming suits, chairs, water shoes, etc. for your family
- No food or beverages will be provided, but everyone is encouraged to pack food and drinks for their family. There will be a shared snacks table (non-perishable is best) if you'd like to contribute to that.
- There are 5 docks available for use. These are shared docks and cannot be reserved. Please be courteous of others.
- The park features restrooms, potable water, and two boat ramps.
- There is no need to RSVP, but if you plan to bring your boat or any shared water toys (canoe, kayaks, water skis, wake board, etc) please let the secretaries know for planning purposes > email them HERE.
- Pets and alcohol are not allowed in Black Canyon Park.
- Campfires are allowed in designated fire rings only. Personally owned barbecues may be used, but they must be constructed so as to allow minimum of 6 inches between the bottom of the barbecue and the top of the picnic table or ground.
- HAVE FUN!