Thursday, July 06, 2017, 6:30 PM - Sunday, July 09, 2017, 11:00 AM
Church Retreat will be held at the beautiful Camp Perkins again this year. The camp is near Stanley (map) and offers a wide variety of fun activities for kids and families. These include canoeing, archery, rock climbing, swimming, hiking, basketball, volleyball, and more. Check back for more details.
For a photo tour of Camp Perkins visit their Facebook page.
The camp facility has 3 levels of accommodations:
• Rooms sleep 5 and have a private bathroom.
• Towels and bedding are provided.
• Cabin guests will use shower houses and provide their own bedding and towels.
• Each cabin has 4 sets of bunks and 2 single beds.
Tent / RV Camping
• There are no hookups available.
• Tent and RV guests will use shower houses and provide their own tent or RV, bedding and towels.
A few notes about Camp Perkins
• No cell service is available
• Pets are not allowed
• Wifi is available for use with personal devices
Registration opens in May!